Laser marking is a thermal process which utilises a high intensity beam of light to create a contrasting image on a material surface.
Laser marking will produce a permanent mark on a very broad range of materials. This is a non contact processes which minimises material stress and insures exceptionally consistent marking quality.
- Marking on irregular or curved surfaces
- Rapid setup and high speed operation reduces product manufacturing costs
- Computer controlled, guaranteeing consistency and easy editing
- Engraving or Annealing
- Automatic serialisation
- Bar codes and ID Matrix codes
- Complex graphics as well as simple texts.